EMDR Continuing Education
by: E. C. Hurley
COL, USA (Ret)
Soon to be published courses:
* The EMDR Therapist as Person
* Treating Active Military and Veterans with EMDR Therapy
(Parts 1 and 2)
* War: The Human Response to Combat
* The Military/Veteran Family Family (with PTSD and TBI)
* Treating Veterans with Complex PTSD with Dissociative
* Treating Veterans with Shame, Guilt, and Moral Injury
* Dissociation and other influences on Veteran Suicidality
Visit our office at 2219 Lowes Drive, W in Clarksville , TN 37040 or contact us at 931-553-6981 to ask about the veteran services we provide.
Due to the current pandemic, Dr. Hurley's on-site trainings were cancelled. We will offer the same trainings online. We are transitioning the training to online availability. Listed below is the TREATING FIRST RESPONDERS AND MILITARY WITH EMDR THERAPY offered online. We have applied for 18 continuing education credits recognized by EMDRIA and the NBCC.
Three-hour components will be offered on Thursdays and Saturdays of the same week at 1-4 pm Central time. Training will begin May 14th and 16th at 1-4 pm.
Cost is $550 for all three courses or each course can be registered separately for $200 per course.
Note we are also preparing additional online courses. Let us know if you have questions by submitting inquiries below.